Curators' Agenda: VIENNA 2018 - open call
Curators’ Agenda: VIENNA 2018 (C’A) is a residency program for international, emerging curators. Open call for participants seeking a unique curatorial experience with a 6-week residency program in Vienna. The C'A is designed for emerging curators from all around the globe, who seek to discover the Viennese contemporary art scene in-depth and to gain practical experience in curating.
Duration: 17. September – 29. October 2018
Location: Vienna, Austria
Application deadline: 8. July 2018
- Want to gain first-hand curatorial practice in one of the most vibrant art hubs in Europe?
- Looking to improve your curating skills in a highly international setting?
- Motivated to connect with notable agents of the Viennese contemporary art scene?
Curators’ Agenda: VIENNA 2018 (C’A) aims to answer your specific professional aspirations and to provide you with unique first-hand curatorial experience during a 6-week residency program in Vienna.
Up to 10 applicants will be selected to take part in the C’A program. Working language is English.
C’A program fee:
The cost of the program is EUR 1150.
The registration fee is additional EUR 50.
The program fee includes:
- entry fees for museums and other special events
- workshops and lectures
- production costs of the group exhibition
- accommodation costs will be partly compensated for each participant for a maximum amount of EUR 500
- travelling costs will be partly compensated for each participant for an amount of up to EUR 250
- local cell phone cards