Allianz Foundation Grants Programme 2024
Allianz Foundation is calling for cooperative initiatives from Europe and the Mediterranean region that stand for solidarity, a sense of community, and respect for their 2024 grant programme.
Allianz Foundation is looking for applications from the fields of European civil society, arts and culture as well as climate and the environment that:
- are realised by at least two equal partners,
- take a systemic view of areas of action, go beyond mere problem analysis and look for solutions with a leverage effect,
- develop a sustainable vision going beyond the immediate time scope of the project,
- transcend national borders and have strong local roots,
- use natural resources in an economic way and pursue sustainable formats and strategies.
What is offered
Grants are between 80,000 and 225,000 EUR per project, for a maximum duration of 24 months. Earliest starting date is 1 August 2024.
Up to 20% of the total project amount can be administrative costs (to recognise the importance of indirect costs for sustainable, structural civil society work).
Deadline: 7 February