Job opportunity | ASEMUS Editor
The Asia-Europe Museum Network (ASEMUS) with the support of the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is currently looking for an Editor in charge of researching and posting relevant content online for the website www.asemus.museum.This position includes the following responsibilities: Editorial Services
- Upload new content on the ASEMUS website and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) on heritage and museums with special focus on Asian collections in line with the editorial guidelines of the website
- To edit and ensure content consistency for articles provided by ASEMUS Secretariat and ASEMUS members which will be uploaded on the website
- To ensure that all items conform to the ASEMUS mandate.
- To upload new content on ASEMUS social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- To disseminate relevant ASEMUS content on other museums’ social media platforms
- To engage ASEMUS members on-line to provide information and content on their activities for the website
- To prepare and disseminate quarterly newsletters.
- To promote ASEMUS through the cross-linking and exchange of logos with relevant organisations
- To recommend writers/journalists that can write relevant articles for the website
- To share with ASEMUS any key contacts in the heritage and museum field in order to implement a more developed marketing strategy and increase the ASEMUS museum mailing list.
- Candidates have to be a national of an ASEM member country*
- This position is freelance. The applicant does not need to be based in Singapore
- The position offered is based on a 12 months contract
- All quotations should be calculated on a monthly base for a maximum of 80 hours per month and should be quoted only in Singapore Dollars.