Encatc 6-part online training series on Post-Covid-19 social media strategy
ENCATC, the European network on cultural management and policy, is organising a new training on "Post-Covid social media strategy". This special 6-part training series will take place from 1 July - 4 August in the frame of the ENCATC Breakfasts.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are all communicating more - if not almost exclusively online - with our audiences, all while combating information overload.
- How is your cultural institution's social media strategy performing to cut through all the noise?
- What is new in our current context that your strategy is not considering?
- Are your messages and communication reaching your targeted audiences successfully?
- What could be done better?
This training series is under the guidance and expertise of trainer, Christopher Hogg, a playwright and lecturer in Creative and Social Media at Royal Holloway. It will be valuable for arts and cultural institutions and cultural networks communicating with their audiences online in order to help their communication staff to:
- Improve and build up social media knowledge and skills to benefit their institution;
- Learn how to have a successful social media strategy in a post-Covid context;
- Become better digital storytellers with more impact;
- Create meaningful and well structure digital content;
- Nourish and strengthen long-term relationships with audiences.
Registration is open! Join ENCATC for the entire training series or choose from the 6 topics most interesting for you or your institution!