09 Jul 2016
CECA Best Practice Award in Museum Education: 2016 Winners
In the context of the General Conference of the International Council of Museums (ICOM), held in Milan, Italy, on 3-9 July, its International Committee for Education and Cultural Action (CECA) held a session involving the winners of the latest edition of its annual Best Practice contest, which recognises relevant examples of museum education and cultural programmes. Winners of the CECA Best Practice Award in 2016 were as follows:
- the National Museum of Singapore, an ASEMUS member, with the project "Singapore's Little Treasures";
- Musée d'Orsay, Paris, with the project "Orsay facile";
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, Denmark, thanks to the project "Travelling with Art: Learning Program for Refugee Children";
- Komitas Museum-Institute, Yerevan, Armenia, with the project "Lullabies Singing Workshop"; and
- the Moto Moto Museum, Mbala, Zambia, with the "Documentation of local languages through local church music".