Auckland Festival of Photography
Auckland Festival of Photography is NZ's premium international photographic festival. It runs from 31 May - 22 June in 2018, a city-wide contemporary art and cultural event in Auckland's major galleries, project spaces, non-gallery venues and public sites.
Among the main exhibitions for the 2018 programme are several on the theme of CONTROL:
- Rohingya Crisis - by Ahmer Khan (India)
- Volition - group exhibition by photographers from New Zealand
- Ways to Tie Trees - by Woong Soak Teng (Singapore)
- Herlinde Koelbl (Germany)
Also on the programme:
- Kuala Lumpur Photo Awards exhibition
- Head On Landscape Awards exhibition (Australia)
- The Resettlement Portraits (images of recent migrants to New Zealand)
- Lost Images Recaptured (Polish Heritage Trust Museum)
There is a programme of Talking Culture events, Auckland Photo Day and much more.