11 Nov 2010
Call for articles on film.culture360.org
The selected articles will be published on the soon to be re-launched ASEF website dedicated to film between Asia and Europe, www.film.culture360.org.
Articles can have the format of a report, an analysis or an essay on the following topics:
- A selected “national” cinema in which the contributor will present a background and provide first-hand insider information about the country’s film environment, it’s current state and conditions;
- Cases of collaboration between ASEM countries, especially between the Asian and European regions;
- Any other film related topic that is informative, educational and useful to our target visitors.
The aim of these articles is to improve the understanding of the film ecosystem in Asia and Europe and to provide insight into the social and cultural context in which films are being made and evaluated.
- Articles should be written in British English with a maximum length of 800 to1200 words.
- Proposals should be submitted in the form of an outline (short description up to 5 sentences) of the subject together with a short biography/background note before November 30th 2010.
- Proposal should be sent by email to jeremy.segay(at)culture360.org.
The editorial team of culture360.org will evaluate the proposals and send email confirmation to selected writers by December 15th 2010.
The deadline for submission of the articles will be decided by the editorial team at culture360.org together with the selected writers. The writers will receive a financial remuneration of 150 Euros per article.
All content commissioned for the film.culture360.org website will remain the intellectual property of ASEF.
ASEF reserves the right to alter, remove or perform any other necessary editing to content submitted for use on the film.culture360.org, on grounds deemed necessary by ASEF, including sensitive issues concerning its member-states.
The author will be acknowledged accordingly on the page on which the article will be published.
ASEF should be indemnified against any legal infringement and/or violation of intellectual property rights of third parties by the author, for content commissioned for the film.culture360.org website.
List of ASEM countries
02 Jul 2012
28 Jun 2011
19 Jan 2011
19 Sep 2013
06 Jul 2011