28 Nov 2016
National University of Drama and Film “I.L.Caragiale”
UNATC assumes as fundamental mission:
- The training of specialists in the field of performing arts and film and related areas (media, multimedia, artistic and cultural marketing and management, artistic pedagogy) at BA, MA and doctoral level, as research university for advanced / artistic creation and education in artistic and professional excellence profile;
- Promoting the spirit of innovation and excellence, critical thinking and creativity through individual and collective artistic creation, through scientific research and exploitation and dissemination of results in national and international context;
- The protection of cultural identity, promoting and supporting the diversity of forms of expression and creative content;
- The protection of academic democratic framework, based on respect for fundamental rights and freedoms;
- The active citizen participation in society, promoting social inclusion and entrepreneurship for good relations with the labor market.Faculties:
UNATC assumes its role as national cultural center that contributes to the formation, development, transmission and dissemination of cultural values, and represents a benchmark for the art and culture of our country, a generator of artistic and cultural events:
- Faculty of Theater: Master Degree: Theatre And Performing Arts: Acting, Theatre Directing, Scenography, Choreography, Light And Sound Design In Performing Arts, Performance Skills In Dance, Theatre Pedagogy, Playwriting.
- Bachelor Degree: Theatre and Performing Arts: Acting, Theatre Directing, Puppetry, Choreography, Stage Design, Theatrology (Cultural Management, Theatrical Journalism).
- Faculty of Film: Master Degree in Cinematography and Media: Cinematography, Film Editing, Film And Sound Editing, Film Directing, Sound Editing, Animation Film, Film Studies, Film Production, Screenwriting.
- Bachelor Degree in Cinematography and Media: Film And Tv Directing, Film And Tv Directing, Film And Tv Cinematography, Multimedia: Film Editing - Sound Editing, Audiovisual Communication: Screenwriting, Copywriting, Film Studies.
20 Apr 2011
06 Sep 2010
08 May 2011
29 May 2011