29 Mar 2016
Managing Art Projects with Societal Impact | MAPSI study book
The MAPSI Study Book is published online. Managing Art Projects with Societal Impact is a free study book for students, stakeholders and researchers. It has been researched and published with the support of the European Commission Lifelong Learning project.
Read MAPSI Study Book on Issuu
Managing art projects with societal impact is about creating and managing the power of art projects to change individuals and societies. This book offers insights, tools and case studies to explain how to influences and to raise your own reflections and new questions.
This Study Book is one way to respond to the aims set by the MAPSI Project.
• To create a specialization module in master programs in management of artistic projects with societal impact
• To create an international network focusing on educating cultural managers and facilitators to manage and mediate artistic and cultural projects with societal impact.
• Create an innovative field of specialization in the context of art/cultural management master’s programmes that train the future managers and mediators for artistic projects with societal impact
• Develop new teaching materials and content of high quality that contribute to the European arts/cultural management education
• Build up a conception of new integrated models for interactive study and internships
The book is particularly called a ‘study book’, aiming not to give direct answers, but to open avenues for students and practitioners to reflect and learn to create their own way of managing art project with societal impact.
Funded with the generous financial aid of the European Commission, through the Lifelong-Learning project 540176-LLP-1-2013-1-EE -ERASMUS-EQR, this book is freely distributed in its online version (293 pages with conceptual discussions, methods and case studies).
08 Mar 2018
10 Nov 2017
01 Jun 2011