25 Jun 2011
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in four continents.
- Organises the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as well as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in our courses.
- Organises Spanish courses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academia, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.
21 Nov 2018
15 May 2012
24 Jul 2019
17 May 2011