24 May 2011
ECUMEST focuses its efforts on two priority objectives in the following years:
Accompanying the EU integration process
through two action lines:
- Initiating interactive pedagogical spaces between cultural operators and decision-makers in Romania (through international debates, publications, academic education, training of professionals);
- Accompanying cultural organisations in understanding the processes of accession and their sensibilisation to promoting democratic values through cultural action.
Accompanying the creative processes
as a condition of the rehabilitation of the individual in the post-communist context, through:
- Professionalisation and contextualisation of the competences needed in the administration of the artistic and cultural action (the administration and management in favour of arts and artists);
- Organising in Romania various international workshops opened to artists from different fields, as well as of conferences, debates and encounters aimed at facilitating the confrontation of the Romanian audience with other cultural contexts;
- Bringing an adapted support to the mobility of young artists (through a mobility programme adapted to the need of creators to explore and confront with different cultural practices).
Starting May 2008, ECUMEST takes a break in its activity for a non-determined period. More information about the future projects of the ECUMEST team will be made available here once they enter a new phase of action.
11 May 2015
28 Nov 2016
28 Nov 2016