07 Sep 2010
DutchCulture | Trans Artists
Its goal is to make the enormous worldwide residential art labyrinth accessible and usable to artists through its website, workshops, AiR collection, research and projects. To do this, DutchCulture | TransArtists usually cooperate with a wide range of partners in all world regions.
DutchCulture | TransArtists form the TransArtists desk within DutchCulture - Center for International Cooperation based in Amsterdam.
Tools and services:
- www.transartists.org: the biggest source of information on artist-in-residence opportunities worldwide, with around 1400 residency opportunities, including first-hand artists' experiences, research, contacts, and advice.
- AiR Platform NL: the connecting network of all (currently more than 80!) artist-in-residence programs of the Netherlands.
- Workshops and training programs for artists about using artist-in-residence opportunities.
- AiR Collections: thematic compilation of AiR development within the artistic realm combining selections of residencies with visions, facts and interviews with artists.
- Mutual Impulse projects to share indepth exchange of artist-in-residence expertise and experiences between the Netherlands and other countries.
- European wide Green Art Lab Alliance (GALA) project on environmental sustainability and the arts.
07 Sep 2010
22 Aug 2019