Stockholm Fringe Festival - Stoff 2016 | call for artists
Open call for the 7th edition Stockholm Fringe Festival (Stoff 2016). Artists invited to submit innovative and experimental work for this multi-disciplinary arts platform, taking place 5-15 October 2016.
Stockholm Fringe Festival (Stoff) stands for artistic freedom, a chance to test new ideas in front of a new audience. The festival offers the possibility to network, creative collaborations with other artists, develop and get inspired by many different artistic expressions.
During five days the Stockholm becomes a stage for artist from near and far engage in an explosive stage art fest. Stoff’s main goal is to elevate promote new artists and creative units. The festival aims to be a compliment to the existing cultural landscape and offer platform for innovative stage, performance, photo and installation art.
STOFF 2015 ARTIST GUIDELINES
What is Stoff and who can apply to the festival?
• Stoff is an international festival that welcomes artist from all countries and territories.
- The Festival welcomes work from both established and emerging artists.
• Stoff is a multidisciplinary arts platform where various artistic expressions/disciplines are presented together.
- Stoff encourages innovative and experimental work.
- Our team likes to facilitate art that does not fit into other commercial festivals.
• Your are free to submit any type of work. The application form offers the following genres/choices:
6. Visual Art (Photo/Video etc)
7. Spoken Word
8. Mobile Art (App/Mobile based work)
9. Site Specific
Deadline for applications: 15 March 2016
Please read full artist guidelines carefully to understand the financial details.