Singapore International Foundation Arts for Good 2018/19 Fellowships - call
International call for applications for the 2018/19 Arts for Good Fellowship, organised annually by the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, by fostering a community of practice that harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change.
The fellowship brings together cross-sector professionals such as artists, art administrators and programmers from the social sector on a three-step programme comprising webinars and two exchange programmes. Upon completion, fellows join a global alumni where they continue to connect, support and collaborate with one another.
The fellowship in 2018/2019 will also work with the theme of Youth Empowerment and will bring together cross-sector professionals such as artists, art administrators, educators and programmers from the social sector on a three-step programme comprising:
- Singapore four-day programme in the second half of November 2018 (e.g. 20 to 23 November 2018)
- Chennai four-day programme in the second half of February 2019 (e.g. 19 to 22 February 2019)
Who can apply?
- arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
- with a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
- with prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Able to attend all segments of the programme
- Are conversant and able to communicate in English
- Of any age or nationality
Through the Arts for Good Fellowship, participants will
- Build capacity and learn key skills and knowledge to run an effective Arts for Good initative
- Connect with professionals from an international ecosystem that is keen in harnessing the arts for social change
Please consult the FAQs for further information on financial support and logistics
To apply the online form has to be filled: https://www.jotform.com/artsforgood/artsforgoodfellowship
If you have any questions send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is 16 July 2018.