01 Dec 2015
Norway | Iver Jåks Artist-in-Residency Program call
SDG (Sámi Center for Contemporary Art) in Norway announces the Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program. Named after the late Sami artist Iver Jåks, this international artist in residence program offers visual artists an up to two months residency in Karasjok, Norway.
The residency includes accommodation, access to an artist studio, a stipend for living expenses and travel costs covered to and from.
Conditions for Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
1. Professional visual artists are eligible to apply for Iver Jåks Residency Program
2. Iver Jåks Residency Program offers a residency period for up to two months (minimum 1 month) in Karasjok, Norway.
3. The application must include a letter of explanation for applying the program, curriculum vitae and a digital portfolio(max 7 photo’s / 50mb / mp3 fils, no Zip).
Applications are only received digitally. Send your application to email@example.com
4.Quality of artistic practice and motivation for stay is the exclusive selection criteria. Choice of artist will not be motivated or justified, and cannot be questioned.
5. Sami Center for Contemporary Art administers the residency program and is the host during the residency period.
6. The combined apartment and atelier in Karasjok will function as living and working space for the artist in residence.
7. A contract between selected artist and Sámi Center for Contemporary Art will be organized, detailing residency conditions.
8. For questions and more information: Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 902 44 062.
Deadline for 2016 is 1st of Dec. 2015
Photo: Sami Center for Contemporary Art, Karasjok, Kjell Harald Sæther
06 Mar 2018
12 Apr 2012