Music Cities European Exchange: 2023 online capacity building programme
Music Cities Events is calling for application from professionals based in the EU for their online Music Cities European Exchange capacity building programme, 9 January to 20 February 2023.
The Music Cities European Exchange is a capacity building programme designed to create thriving music ecosystems. The six-week virtual programme includes live lectures, workshops and roundtables that will cover a range of topics including introduction to music cities, music tourism, night-time economy, music and UN Sustainable Development Goals, socio-economic impact of music and music city policies.
This EU-wide programme will also facilitate cross-sectoral networking opportunities with a selection of 54 diverse candidates across job functions from all the EU members states. The programme will also invite global leaders of music ecosystems to share best practices with the cohort.
- A working professional who is a resident in one of the 27 EU member states
- Able to communicate in English
- Working in one or more of the following: music industry, tourism, government, events and festivals, venues and NTE, sustainability, real estate, education, or in any other industry/role that is impacted by the development of music ecosystems
- At least two years of professional experience
- Demonstrated commitment to developing their city, town and/or place’s music ecosystem
Deadline: 28 November 2022