Music Cities Awards 2021
The Music Cities Awards is a global competition designed to acknowledge and reward the most outstanding applications of music for economic, social, environmental and cultural development in cities and places all around the world.
The awards also aim to promote best practice and demonstrate the value of music to the world.
There are a total of 10 Music Cities Awards spanning small to large city initiatives, tourism, sustainability, music offices, real estate and the night time economy. Categories for entries:
- Best Use of Music in Towns & Cities
- Best Initiative to Support Diversity and Inclusion in Music
- Best Music Cities Initiative to Directly Support Musicians
- Best Use of Music to Drive Tourism
- Best Use of Music to Support Sustainability
- Best Night Time Economy Initiative
- Best Use of Music in Real Estate
- Best Global Music Office
- Public Service Award for a Leading Music Cities Advocate
- Best Innovation to Support Musicians or Music in Cities
Deadline for submissions: 3 September 2021