International Writers’ Workshop 2024
The International Writers’ Workshop (IWW) at Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is calling for applications from writers from anywhere in the world to join the 2024 Writers-in-Residence Programme from 26 February to 24 March 2024 in Hong Kong.
The programme will culminate in the IWW Literary Festival with the theme of “Origins & Futures.” During the festival writers are encouraged to share a piece of writing in conversation with the Literary Festival’s theme.
What IWW provides
- Roundtrip economy class airfare
- Accommodation on HKBU’s campus for 4 weeks
- A per diem
- Writers must have at least one published book
- Currently reside outside of Hong Kong
- Have a functional command of English or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
Deadline: 31 August 2023