Finland | Backlight Photo Festival | open call
Through a variety of photographic practices Backlight ´14 aims to explore the forces and binds holding societies, communities, families and friends together and apart. Our focus is on the phenomena of peoples´ solidarity (and the lack of it) that incorporates individual as well as collective responsibility.
- OPEN CALL for artists and photographers to participate in the Backlight Photo Festival 2014 in Tampere and the Tampere region, Finland starting in September 2014.
- Deadline: March 15th 12:00 pm CET.
- Participation: The submission is open to all photographers and photo-artists. There is no restriction regarding the age or nationality of the applicant. Also groups and collectives are accepted to participate.
- Submitting projects for Backlight Photo Festival 2014 is free of charge.
- We are looking for photography- and lens-based projects dealing with Backlight ´14 festivals theme.
Read more about the theme of Backlight Photo Festival 2014
How to apply: read more