European Media Art Platform EMAP / EMARE residency call for European artists
European Media Art Platform / European Media Artists in Residence Exchange 2019. The new European Media Art Platform offers residencies for emerging (mostly though not exclusively) media artists in the fields of digital media including Internet and computer-based artists, filmmakers, and those working in media based performance, sound or video as well as robotics or bio-art.
Artists with an EU passport can apply for a two-months residency within April and August 2019 (exact timing has to be negotiated with the host) at one of the following institutions.
Partners (to which you can apply for artist residency, however you can't apply in a residency in your country):
• Ars Electronica, Linz, Austria
• Οnassis Cultural Centre Athens, Greece
• Bandits Mages, Bourges, France
• FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology), Liverpool, England
• Impakt, Utrecht, the Netherlands
• KONTEJNER | biro suvremene umjetničke prakse, Zagreb, Croatia
• LABoral Centro de Arte y Creación Industrial, Guijón, Spain
• M-cult, Helsinki, Finland
• RIXC Center for New Media Culture, Riga, Latvia
• Centrum Sztuki WRO / WRO Art Center, Wroclaw, Poland
• Werkleitz Gesellschaft, Halle (Saale), Germany
Deadline – December 3, 2018.
More detailed information about the call: http://emare.eu/