2023 Call for articles for culture360.ASEF.org
culture360.ASEF.org is looking for writers to contribute features and interviews to be published on the website in 2023.
What type of editorial content are we looking for?
We are open to articles and interviews that focus on new research insights from various art disciplines and on the following themes:
- Cultural diplomacy and cultural relations
- Cultural Policy Development
- Heritage & Museums
- Cultural Mobility Trends
- Climate change and Sustainability
- Education and professional development
- Creative Industries
- Digital media and technology
Who can apply?
- Writers must be a national of an ASEM member country
- Writers should have previous experience in writing articles professionally
- Writers must be proficient in writing in the English language
- Knowledge or involvement in the Asian and European arts scene is required
- Writers will work in virtual capacity and need not be based in Singapore
How to apply?
All proposals should be submitted through the following application form: https://asiaeuropefoundation.formstack.com/forms/open_call_for_articles_2023
- The call will remain open throughout 2023 until 31 October
- A maximum of 2 articles per month will be selected
- Each commissioned article will be paid a fee of Singapore Dollars (SGD) 200
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Academic research papers and non-arts related subjects will not be considered
- Each article should be written in journalistic style, with a length of 800 to 1000 words and accompanied by at least 4 pictures with appropriate credits. Detailed guidelines will be shared once the proposed article is selected.
For other queries, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org