Australia | Bundanon Trust | UNESCO-Aschberg residency call
Applications for the 2014 Bundanon Trust UNESCO - Aschberg Bursaries for Artists Programme are open now. Bundanon Trust Artist in Residence Program offers an inspirational setting in rural New South Wales, Australia for the development of new work and research.
The UNESCO-Aschberg Bursaries for Artists Programme promotes the mobility of young artists in order to enrich their personal perspectives, to develop their creative project, enabling them to engage in a cultural diversity dialogue.
The Program offers residencies to young artists (between 25 and 35 years old) worldwide. UNESCO-Aschberg advocates and promotes creativity, highlights cultural exchanges and the need for artists to enrich their experience through contact with other cultures.
These residencies are catalysts for the development of artistic expression in all cultures of the world.
To be eligible to apply for the bursary you must be:
- An individual Visual Artist
- Between the ages of 25-35 years old
- From any country except Australia
- Available to take up the residency 2014 and stay for a period of 4 weeks between 1 October - 30 November 2014.
- Note: Artists that have already participated in the Programme in the past are not eligible. The UNESCO-Aschberg bursary is granted only once to an artist.
The Bursary supplies:
An apartment and studio at the Bundanon Trust Artist in Residence Complex
A stipend of AUD$350 per week
A roundtrip airfare is provided in economy class corresponding to the residency dates. [UNESCO manages the travel arrangements.]
The succesful applicant will be responsible for their own Visa and Travel Insurance
DEADLINE: 31 October 2013