ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship 2016-17 | training programme
ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship 2016-17 - Training in Arts Management, is a program in Arts Management and Cultural Policy, addressed to today’s cultural practitioners. Open for applications from South Asia residents.
ARThinkSouthAsia is an initiative of the South Asian network of Goethe- Institut - the cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany and The British Council - The United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities, in cooperation with Khoj International Artists’ Association.
The ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks and experience of potential leaders in the cultural sector of South Asia which includes museums, the visual and performing arts, and digital media. We believe that by supporting exceptional individuals to make a step-change in their skills and career potential, we can bring substantial benefit to the cultural field as a whole.
The course strikes a fine balance between theoretical and professional training with Core modules which include the latest thinking in cultural management in areas such as:
Strategic Planning | Marketing & Communication | Financial Planning | Fundraising | Human Resources | Social Media| Cultural Policy
These modules, led by professional trainers, will be supplemented with expert guest lectures. This programme is strictly residential.
Ten to Fifteen fellows will be selected from across South Asia for the Fellowship which includes:
▪ a two-week residential course in arts management in early May 2016 led by experienced international and Indian tutors;
▪ Shortlisted fellows get the opportunity for a secondment/internship in Germany/UK/South Asia over the fellowship year 2016-17;
▪ a concluding seminar in May 2017 (to be confirmed).
Requirements for the application:
• Minimum graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualifications and experience of at least 3 years, either in employment or freelance.
• A Detailed CV and a brief Biography (60-70 words).
• Submission of an ongoing project (please note that curatorial, exhibition, or research projects are not applicable).
• Two letters of recommendation from relevant educational/professional sources
Please note that the Fellowship is open only to residents of South Asia.
Application deadline: 30 December 2015
For more details about the Fellowship 2016-17 , Project Proposal, & Application Form, Please Visit Fellowship Details 2016-2017
You can Apply in the following ways:
1. Online Application: The online Form is available at: Online Application Form 2016-17
2. Hard Copy Submission- The Forms are attached in PDF and .doc you can fill the same and send hard copy by courier/registered post to address below:
ARThinkSouthAsia - Fellowship Applications
C/o KHOJ International Artists Association
S-17 Khirkee Extension
(11 am - 6 pm, Mon-Fri)
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log on to the ATSA website: www.arthinksouthasia.org