ASEF Roundtable: Rethinking International Cultural Cooperation in times of global crisis | Register Now!
ASEF in partnership with the Australia Council for the Arts and Transit Projectes (Spain) is delighted to present the roundtable titled Recalibrating the Compass | Rethinking International Cultural Cooperation in times of global crisis. Organised online on 27 September (6-7.30pm SGT), the roundtable is an official side event of the UNESCO World Conference on Cultural Policies and Sustainable Development – MONDIACULT 2022 (28-30 September 2022, Mexico City).
Speakers to the roundtable include:
Moderator: Grey Yeoh - Australia Council for the Arts
- Ellada Evangelou - Director Buffer Fringe Festival (Cyprus)
- Lynn Fu - Independent Curator and Consultant (China)
- Martina Pecková Černá - Head of International Cooperation - Arts and Theatre Institute (Czech Republic)
- Jordi Balta – Cultural Policy Expert - Transit Projectes (Spain)
- Preeti Gaonkar, Senior Project Manager Culture, Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF)
- Valentina Riccardi, Acting Director, Culture, Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF)
The discussion will be broadcasted online and made available for viewing. Please register for free to access and take part in the conversation:
This roundtable is also part of the Recalibrating the Compass Roundtable Series, initiated by ASEF in May 2022 in celebration of its 25th Anniversary. The series examines current challenges and identifies ways to develop new, more relevant and resilient forms of support for Asia-Europe cultural collaboration. Ultimately, we will try to address how we can best support cultural cooperation from ASEF’s unique position as a bridge-builder between Asia and Europe.