On the Move & Circostrada | information sources for arts, culture and cultural mobility in COVID-19 crisis
All sectors are affected by the COVID-19 pandemia but On the Move is very much aware that the alternative and independent art scene is / will be particularly under pressure. This list of resources has been compiled, in partnership with Circostrada*, as a way to gather information and initiatives internationally (particularly in Europe, Asia and the USA) that can be useful to share, know about and/or be inspired from.
On the Move and Circostrada‘s joint initiative has built an extensive and updated source of information regarding the condition of arts, culture and cultural mobility under the current crisis.
This list is by no means comprehensive and can be easily enriched thanks to your feedback and proposal to include new resources. Feel free to email us any initiative related to one of the sub-topics below at mobility(at)on-the-move.org
Contents of the list (see website for the resources):
1. General advice
2. Mobility / Travel and health / safety related information
3. Campaigns or online petitions to raise awareness on the massive impacts of the Corona virus on the arts and cultural sector
4. Statements by organisations / networks / foundations
5. Governmental / Public bodies + private organisations: Re-adjustments of existing schemes and/or new funding schemes (at international, European and national levels)
6. Initiatives (online survey in particular) to get feedback from the arts and cultural sector affected by the Corona Virus
7. Updated information for the sector
8. Pay the Artists / cultural venues / organisations
9. Some good news and initiatives coming from Asia
10. Articles and other resources
11. Some ideas while you are being stuck at home