Money Matters: The Economic Value of Museums | NEMO conference
Registration is open until 4 November 2016!
WHOM IS IT FOR?
NEMO's Annual Conference is open to a broad spectrum of participants:
- museums and museum professionals at all levels, interested in European and international projects
- museums and museum professionals who want to engage with the EU level
- museums, museum professionals, creators, digital innovators who want to become successful in communicating their museums and projects and in the financial and technical developments of their institutions
- national museum organisations and other bodies working for museums on a national or regional level
- culture professionals and experts in Europe
The fee includes the participation at the conference and accompanying programme (presentations, workshops, plus all lunches, dinners and evening events, excursions, one working group meeting or study visit) between 10 and 13 November.
The participation at the conference is free for NEMO members (2 representatives per member organisation, additional representatives pay 100 Euro/person).
For museum professionals and other representatives from the museum and culture sector in Europe the conference fee is 150 Euro/person.
Members of the German Museums Association (DMB) receive a 50% discount on the conference fee.
Members of organisations that are NEMO members receive a 20% discount on the conference fee.
NEMO offers a 50% discount on the conference fee for students.