Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
- to pursue excellence and professionalism in the practice of arts administration through training and development
- to research and collect information on the interests to the Arts and Cultural Community and share information among the industry,
- to communicate with relevant authorities, arts and culture bodies and others for the advocacy and development of the arts and culture, locally, regionally and internationally
- to provide a platform for communication and networking among arts administrators and arts practitioners
- to protect the general interests of the Arts Administration profession
- to connect the artists, arts administrators, arts organizations, audience, market, private sector, overseas organisations as well as the government for a healthy arts-cultural development
Jobs in arts management in Hong Kong, other resources and training opportunities are regularly posted on the website.