Asosasyon ng Musikong Pilipino (Association of Filipino Musicians)
The following are AMP's priority projects for the instrumentalist:
- To provide group medical and life insurance coverage according to the paying capability of the individual musician;
- To coordinate with government agencies directly affecting the musician's livelihood, e.g., POEA, DOLE, CCP, etc.;
- To make agreements with signatory companies (music employers like hotels, record companies, overseas employers, luxury liners, etc);
- To standardize pay and wages for the various categories of instrumentalists, e-g-, classical rates, recording rates, concert rates, TV rates, etc. ;
- To source funds for its in-house operations;
- To source low priced musical instruments and accessories;
- To implement career enhancement opportunities e.g., seminar/workshops, music books, VTR music educational materials, etc.
- To provide legal counsel, contract preparations and consulting in areas concerning musical careers.