Apsara Arts Association (AAA)
To see Cambodian arts and culture become more valued and popular in Cambodia as a whole, as well as in the world in general, thus sustaining and developing our culture.
- Study and research, establish and disseminate arts and culture of Cambodia.
- Develop human resources to accommodate the culture of peace.
- Disseminate to the people of Cambodia, as well as foreigners, the value of our arts and culture.
- Cooperate with national and international organizations as partners.
- Promote the rights of the children in conformity with the international convention on children's rights.
- Promote and preserve the accomplishment of the old teachers in order to be able to provide experiences to the next generation.
- Contribute to poverty reduction in Cambodia, especially by helping children from poor families, and orphans.
- To assist the children to have the opportunity to get knowledge and skills that is best for the nation.
- Education and training:
- Provide training of the performing arts (dance, music, classical and traditional theater)
- Give foreign language lessons, part time classes to students, other vocational skills
- Provide accommodation, food and everyday necessities to orphans and poor children, sending them to the state-run-school.
- Classical dance and music
- Folkloric dance and music
The site is mostly in French with the “about us” section in English.