As part of a wider exercise to promote transparent and evidence-based policy making, the UNESCO Global Report series serves as a benchmarking and monitoring tool, by analyzing current trends; by tracking progress and by identifying the principal advances made, but also the difficulties, weaknesses and challenges faced by Parties in the implementation of the 2005 Convention since its adoption.
The 2017 Global Report will include infographics which will succinctly and clearly communicate these successes, efforts made and challenges for each of the areas of monitoring (Cultural Polices, Public service media, Digital environment, Civil society, Mobility of artists and cultural professionals, Flow of cultural goods and services, Treaties and agreements, Culture and sustainable development, Gender equality, and Artistic freedom).
Interested individuals, companies, professionals or consortiums are requested to send in their proposals together with a financial proposal to Lindsay Cotton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Anthony Krause (email@example.com) by no later than Tuesday, August 29, 2017.
Proposals must include:
1. A Technical Proposal :
- A description of you or your organization, including its managerial/administrative capacity and previous experience producing infographics;
- If applicable, information about any additional partners envisaged in a consortium to be led by your organization;
- A description of the proposed team or individual, including updated CVs;
- The added value of your organization and additional partners;
- A detailed work plan for the assignment, keeping in mind the following key dates:
- Work to commence: Wednesday, 6 September 2017.
- Submission of final infographics: Friday, 6 October, 2017.
- Examples (3) from past infographics projects demonstrating various styles.
2. A Financial Proposal for the assignment, broken down by activity and quoted in US dollars:
The proposal and any supporting documents must be in English or French.
Submissions will be acknowledged by email upon receipt but ONLY selected organizations will receive further notification and correspondences.
More information on the preparation of a proposal for this assignment is available in the attached Global Report 2017 Call for proposals. For any inquiry, please contact Anthony Krause and Lindsay Cotton by e-mail.