culture360.org is currently looking for an online social media and web analytics expert with a proven track record in working with online communities and information websites, preferably in a cultural context.
culture360.org is a unique online platform that connects the people of Asia and Europe through arts and culture by providing information, facilitating dialogue and stimulating reflection. culture360.org is a programme of the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF).
This position includes the following responsibilities:
(1) Research, strategic analysis, and social media engagement
- Identify social media trends in the arts and culture sector that can benefit the development and growth of the culture360.org platform.
- Implement effective social media practices in creative community engagement to increase culture360.org’s traffic online.
- Research and establish strategic ways to increase the online visibility of culture360.org through various means.
- Carry out research and make observations via Google Analytics in order to provide monthly reporting on the portals’ performance. Provide information about results and strategic advice whenever necessary.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): research, reporting and recommendations on how to improve the website’s performance.
- Keep track of culture360.org’s presence across various online social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter…)
- Use online applications to share culture360.org content across various channels.
- Manage a Mailchimp e-mail database in close coordination with the ASEF team.
- Candidates have to be a national of an ASEM member country*.
- This position is freelance. The applicant does not need to be based in Singapore.
For this position the consultant will receive a fee of SGD 1000 per month (12 month contract).
Please send your CV, cover letter, as well as web links to:
Valentina Riccardi, Project Manager, Culture Department, ASEF.
Deadline for submissions: 18 October 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* The Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) is an informal process of dialogue and cooperation bringing together the 27 European Union member states, 2 European countries, and the European Commission with 20 Asian countries and the ASEAN Secretariat. Member countries are: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, the Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom, Vietnam.