World Handicrafts Day | logo design competition
The Guild of Transylvanian Craftsmen announces a contest for designing the logo to be used to hallmark the events of the World Handicrafts Day in 2016. An award of €1000 is offered for the winning logo.
Entries may be uploaded until: 31 December 2015 (deadline)
- The award shall consist of a € 1000 honorarium (provided by the ASTRA Museum , Sibiu) and the winner logo shall be used at all the events organised under the World Handicrafts Day
- All the logos participating in the contest, together with the designers’ information sheets shall be displayed on the www.worldhandicraftsday.com website until 31st December 2016, in the order established by the Awards Selection Committee.
- The creations can be uploaded on thewww.worldhandicraftsday.com website between 1st May 2015 and 31st December 2015, accompanied by payment certificate and signed statement.
- The result of the competition shall be communicated on 1st March 2016, according to the selection criteria established by the institutions and organisations which will have enlisted as partners on the www.worldhandicraftsday.com by 31st December 2015 undertaking the organisation of event(s) during the World Handicrafts Day 2016.
1. Target audience: image design companies and groups, or freelance designers.
2. All entries shall be designed and uploaded with three different texts, as follows: a) “World Handicrafts Days” b) “International Arts & Crafts Days” c) “World Artistic Crafts Days”
3. The uploading fee for one entry (of three text versions) is € 7,00; the payment certificate shall be uploaded together with the creations
see guidelines for full details