ISPA Global Fellowship Program | open call
The International Society for the Performing Arts / ISPA Global Fellowship Program is open for applications from eligible performing arts professionals (currently employed in performing arts with minimum 5 years experience). Priority is given to applicants from developing economies who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
The Global Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from around the globe. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
To apply to the Global Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA members and staff.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
The demand for Global Fellowships far exceeds ISPA's ability to fund all qualified applicants and/or specific financial request.
ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with priority given to applicants from developing economies. See the current Global Fellowship participants.
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2018 ISPA Congress, January 9 - 11, 2018, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 8, 2018
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past