UNICULT2020 is the International Arts & Culture and Policy Programme running June 29-July 12 at the University of Rijeka, Croatia. Applications are invited from academics, researchers, students, culture professionals and arts institutions.
PLACES are limited - application deadline: 15 May 2015
The program is planned in order to increase participant's knowledge and skills related to cultural policy and cultural management and to emphasize the importance of cultivating creative capital in acting as a bridge between education and the community.
Who should attend?
- Undergraduate students
- Masters and PhD students
- Cultural operators and professionals
- Representatives from international organizations and Institutes of Culture
- Anyone interested in this topic
The Unicult2020 program will help you to:
- Build your knowledge and skills within cultural policy and international cultural relations
- Develop a critical understanding of the diverse and changing relationships between culture and international politics
- Experience diverse opportunities to engage with key current policy and practitioner concerns
- Receive a body of work and experiences that can be used to deepen your knowledge
- Internationalise your career and enlarge your professional network in the Europe
- Gain access to a rich bibliography on Culture in External Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
Download application form
Unicult2020 is the International Arts & Culture Management and Policy Programme at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Rijeka. Unicult2020 program's structure consists of two parts: theoretical and practical, over the course of two weeks between June 29th and July 12th 2015
(112 hours in total).