The international EXPO 2017 is organised in Astana, Kazakhstan until 10 September, on the theme of Future Energy with 115 countries from around the world represented and diverse cultural events. Over 2 million people have visited so far.
On the cultural programme, you can experience:
- London Contemporary Orchestra in Astana
- Artworks from the Region of Basilicata, Italy
- Jazzia international jazz festival
- Exhibition of Garage Contemporary Art Museum, Russia
- K-Crew and Pororo Dance, Korea
Read article from The Astana Times about ‘The role of EXPO 2017 in forming Kazakhstan’s National Brand’