Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018 - open call
Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018 announces Open Call for OFF Program seeking submissions from International Performing Arts Companies. Seoul Street Arts Festival is seeking OFF programs for performance outdoors to enrich the festival in 2018
‘Seoul Street Arts Festival’ was formerly ‘Hi Seoul Festival’. Since 2003, the Festival, a representative street arts festival in Seoul, Korea, has implied the characters of the history, spaces and diversity of Seoul Metropolitan City. It is held in the first week of October every year during 4 days in the outdoor spaces such as squares and streets in downtown of Seoul. The festival is focusing on the street arts as its main program since 2012.
Now the festival is looking for its OFF programs, street theater, dance, circus, puppets, installation and various types of contemporary arts which can be performed under the outdoor conditions. All the companies and artists who are interested in the festival can apply.
Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018
- Date : 4th – 7th October 2018
- Location : Downtown area of Seoul, Korea
How to apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all required documents.
Application forms available here
1. Application Form
2. Photos of the program (3~5)
3. Full video (url) or Script of the program
4. Technical Rider
Applications due by 20 April 2018 (Friday), 24:00 (KST)
*Korean Standard Time : https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/kst
Festival shall provide
- Total Performance fee 3,000 USD Maximum (net of tax)
- Accommodation and Perdiem (Perdiem will be 30,000 KRW per person a day.)
- Pick-up service to/from the airport
- Technical support and PR(festival leaflet and program book, website and SNS)
- Visa support
* Airfare shall NOT be provided.
* Performance fee could be negotiated according to the number of shows.