Call for Entries | danubeVideoARTfestival | Deadline 31st Aug
Entry Guidelines :
- There is no theme, but the work(s) must be defined as videoart by the artist.
- There will be a first price of € 1.000
- The duration of video works are max. 10 minutes and have to be completed after 1 January 2011
- All entries, maximum of 3, have to have an acceptable screening quality and be suitable to show as a single-channel projection.
- The video must be submitted in DVD (PAL) format or as video files. Please, send your DVD’s in simple paper sleeves.
- danubeVIDEOARTfestival offers full 3D-Projektion (Stereoscopic). Please, send your 3D-Videos in dcp
- If there is dialogue in the video(s) and it is not in English or German it must be subtitled.
- Only entries with filled in and signed Entry form will be accepted.
- Please also send the filled Entry form with 2 video stills (.jpeg) and optional information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The work(s) will not be returned.
- There is no entry fee and we cannot offer any payment for screened works.
- Artist helds exclusive copyright on submitted videowork(s).
- The artist agrees that danubeVIDEOARTfestival is allowed to use the work(s) for promoting and advertising purpose. The artist also agrees to let danubeVIDEOARTfestival keep a copy of the work(s) for a video archive to be used for other non-commercial screenings/events. The participant will be informed in advance.
Please send your Artwork(s) to:
St. Nikola Nr. 1
4381 St. Nikola an der Donau
Deadline is 31st of August 2013 (postmarked)
Click here for submission forms and other details!