ScripTeast 2011-2012 | open call
ScripTeast is a project based training programme, designed specifically for scriptwriters from Eastern and Central Europe. The aim is to select the best Eastern and Central European scripts and their authors, and help them become renowned worldwide. ScripTeast will not teach how to write a script. It is meant to enhance the best written scripts’ competitiveness.
Applicants must be nationals or residents of countries participating in the MEDIA Programme. However, ScripTeast has been developed to focus on scriptwriters originating in Central and Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Applicants must provide a credit for at least one theatrical feature film, or one television feature film or series that has been produced already, or must have extensive experience as a writer, journalist or director.
The submitted feature film script must be already completed or nearing completion, an original work, and shooting cannot commence before the end of April next year.
The script must not participate in any other scriptwriters’ training programme at the time of participation in ScripTeast.
The application package in English should contain:
- Signed original application form;
- Script (2 copies, UNBOUND);
- Synopsis (250-300 words);
- CV (including professional experience, achievements and awards);
- Cover letter stating the following: motivation and expectations for participation in ScripTeast; estimated project's chances of being produced; Additional materials / DVD with samples of previous work (by post only).
The application package should be sent in two ways:
- an online application via http://www.scripteast.pl/application_form.php
- a duly signed hard copy by regular post to:
INDEPENDENT FILM FOUNDATION
ul. Bagatela 10/12
Applications will not be accepted by fax, and WILL NOT BE RETURNED. Unselected applications will be disposed of safely.
For detailed information about application, please see Application Form and Guidelines.
In case of any questions please contact the organisers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the organisation: