Art Institute of Malaysia Malacca (Institut Seni Malaysia Melaka, ISMMA)
- To improve academic standards in the arts among the people in Malacca, Malaysia and produce artististic works;
- To produce students who are able to appreciate ISMMA, expanding art into tertiary education;
- To introduce Malacca cultural heritage to the younger generation such as Dondang Love, Joget Flea, Ethnic Dance, Kite, poem, self-defense arts, nobility and so on;
- To produce creative people, skilled and trained to be able to contribute to the effort - an effort to conserve, develop and strengthen the arts in Malacca and Malaysia;
- To assist the State Government to develop and promote the tourism industry by providing quality performances of heritage and identity which reflects the people of Malacca.