Are you an experienced or even a budding film script writer? Looking to get some invaluable advice AND some financial clout to further your celluloid dreams? This could be the ideal opportunity for you. For the past 20 years, Euroscript has offered film script writers the chance to win in-depth feedback on their work with their annual screenwriting competition. In 2014, Euroscript are looking for film script writers with powerful story ideas and original voices who would like the chance to win £1,000 worth of script development with one of their experienced script editors.
Every single person who enters will receive a detailed bullet point report, so each entry will receive expert feedback and focused guidance irrespective of whether you win or not.
Submissions are welcomes from all over the world. Previous entrants have come from countries as diverse as Bulgaria, France, Denmark, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, South Africa, Australia and Hungary. The only proviso is that your script has to be written in English.
Here’s what you can win:
- Expert feedback on 3 DRAFTS of your script within a specified time period (usually 6 months to a year)
- As much face-to-face, over-the-phone and email support as you need to complete each of your 3 drafts
- 3 full script reports on each of your drafts
- Marketing advice once the third draft is completed
- The winning script will also be read by Blake Friedmann Literary Agency and Simon Williamson of SWA
- A full script report on any script of their choice
- A bullet point report on any script of their choice
DEADLINE: Midnight BST 31 March 2014