ClipAward will your short features, animations, trash movies, documentaries, and music videos. It brings everything on screen that is freaky, crafty, slick, hard-boiled, and witty! Everything is allowed – as long as it’s short and cheap!
As a short film festival for low & no budget productions, ClipAward explicitly addresses independent filmmakers who make films without big money. Therefore, your movies / Music Videos / installations must meet the following conditions:
- the clips may not be realized within the scope of film studies (e.g., seminar work).
This, however, does not mean that film and media students are generally excluded from participation. You may apply with movies that were realized in your leisure time.
- the production costs may not exceed 500 Euro per minute
- the maximum length is 15 minutes
- the submission is limited to max. 3 clips per director
- the shorts have to be subtitled in English
- the screening copy must be a digital video file
If you have any problems concerning the transaction or the format of your movie, please contact info(at)clipaward.org
The 9th edition of CLIPAWARD takes place from April 4th – 6th, 2014 in the splendid baroque Mannheim Palace, Germany.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 31, 2013